- Marton Technologies (Marton) was awarded a highly competitive Prime contract to support the U.S. Department of State (DOS) Domestic Environmental and Safety Division (DESD), responsible for implementing environmental, health & safety policies for all domestic DOS facilities. Marton was responsible for a broad range of environmental, occupational health and safety (EHS) services for all DOS domestic facilities. Full time and part time experienced EHS professionals are provided to DOS for specialized projects, hazardous materials abatement oversight, investigations, risk assessments, and other EHS related services. The purpose of this contract is to provide assistance to the U.S. Department of State (DOS) in the creation, management, and oversight of the DOS environmental, occupational health and safety, and fire and life safety programs, as well as assisting with the day-to-day operations of the Domestic Environmental and Safety Division (DESD). Marton Technologies provides key professionals and consultants full-time on-site at DOS to perform functions related to environmental, occupational health and safety, energy conservation/management, and fire and life safety services, including ergonomic evaluations, indoor air quality surveys, industrial hygiene assessments, and building systems evaluations. Support is also provided to OSHA Voluntary Protection Programs (VPP), U.S. Green Building Council Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED), and other quality assurance programs. Marton's technical staff also develop, implement, and evaluate DOS domestic internal programs and provide assistance and advice to DESD staff in accordance with the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970, Executive Order 12196, and 29 CFR 1960, Basic Program Elements for Federal Employee Occupational Safety and Health Programs and Related Matters. These technical staff members implement DESD's internal policies, plans, practices, and procedures in support of the DOS workplace safety, occupational health, and energy conservation goals and mission.
- Marton’s Colorado Springs office awarded a prime GSA contract to support Pacific Joint Information Technology Center (JITC), whose mission is to perform rapid research, test and develop warfighter medical solutions and products through pilots or prototypes that provide mission critical value and actionable information to the Department of Defense. In support of the Pacific JITC mission, Marton is tasked to provide an integrated and transparent interagency process supported with automated decision support tools to improve national public health and medical planning, preparedness, and response to catastrophic health events. Within this scope of work, Marton will also establish effective Department of Defense (DOD) planning processes and automated decision support tools for the public health and medical aspects of homeland defense and defense support to civil authorities. This process will extend from installation level emergency preparedness and immediate response through support via the national response framework under Combatant Command (COCOM) auspices.
- Cubic Applications, Inc. awarded Marton Technologies a subcontract to provide Joint Base Langley Eustis (JBLE) Army Training Support Center (ATSC), Army Training Help Desk (ATHD) Help Desk Support Services. ATSC established and manages the ATHD Federation Enterprise, integrating the help desk operations of the Distributed Learning System (DLS), Army Learning Management System (ALMS), and the Enterprise Life Long Learning Center (ELLC) in TRADOC as well as non-TRADOC and Joint training content proponents. The ATHD Enterprise is the single point of entry knowledge center that links Soldiers, civilians, and other service members to a myriad of distributed learning information sources and courses. It provides customer support to users, developers, and managers of training and training support.
- Fort Lee Sustainment Center of Excellence (SCoE) awarded multiple task orders to Marton for support to the US Transportation School (USATSCH), Multi-Intermodal Training Department (MITD) Instructor and Training Support Services including the Craft Master Course, support to the 508th Transportation Company for training venues at Joint Base Langley Eustis (JBLE), Fort Lee, and Fort AP Hill. Marton is also tasked to support Sustainment Warrior Field Training Exercise (SWFTX), a 96 hour Event/Scenario driven field exercise replicating the operational environment which is paramount training in preparing our sustainment Soldiers and Leaders for their wartime missions.
- Marton Technologies (Marton) was awarded an environmental service contract to continue its support of Fort Lee, Virginia which is required to comply with various regulatory requirements including the Clean Water Act, Aboveground Storage Tank Regulations, and Solid Waste Management Regulations. Marton provides field sampling and laboratory analysis services for surface water, groundwater, and wastewater at locations throughout Fort Lee.