Operations Specialists, Department of Education, Army Logistics University
Location: Fort Lee, VA, USA
Employment Class: SCA (Non-Exempt)
Pay Rate/Range: TBD
Pay Type: Hourly
Job contingent on awarded contract.
Provide operational support services to the Army Logistics University, Fort Lee, VA responding to university level taskings and operations including tracking, preparing internal level task and operation orders, scheduling common use facilities, and developing and managing report.
Participate in recurring and various meetings.
Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and accomplish the work.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must possess at a minimum three (3) years of experience in Army staff operations and planning.
- Proficient with MS office computer programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Possess outstanding communicative skills (verbal and nonverbal) and ensure ability to access all required training tools.
- Be able to work independently and understand instructions.
- Be able to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Knowledgeable of applicable regulations and doctrine regarding military instructor/facilitator and staff and faculty training. These regulations include TRADOC 350-6, 350-10, 350-70 and TP 525-8-2 (Army Learning Concept).
Marton Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Marton Technologies will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Marton Technologies will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Marton Technologies is a drug-free workplace. Employees are prohibited from manufacturing, distributing, dispensing, possessing, using, or being under the influence of illegal drugs, inhalants, or controlled substances in the workplace. Any employee who violates this policy will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
Marton Technologies is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. All reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Committed to Hiring Veterans
Marton Technologies believes in our military veterans. By bringing your strengths and values to our workforce, we aim to be a part in your post-service success. Our military strives for excellence and we take pride in helping our veterans continue to have a positive impact throughout the world.
Who We Are
Want to learn what has keep Marton Technologies growing and how it's becoming a leader in its fields?Learn More About Us