Military Vehicle Driver
Location: Fort Lee, VA, USA
Employment Class: SCA (Non-Exempt)
Pay Rate/Range: TBD
Pay Type: Hourly
The US Army Transportation School provides support for all Transportation School training programs by providing Militar Vehicle Operator/Drivers. This job is contingent on awarded contract.
Duties & Responsibilities
This position is for a Military Vehicle Operator to perform PMCS on tactical vehicles, deploy vehicles to Fort Eustis, For Lee, Fort Story, Fort Pickett, or Fort AP Hill, participate in IPRs with the Truck Master, and transport AIT students.
Skills and Qualifications
- Possess a valid State of Virginia Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Class A with a P endorsement OR Class B with a P endorsement.
- Possess a valid Department of Transportation medical physical examination, possessing a current completed Medical Examiner’s
- Possess 2 years documented experience as a CDL motor vehicle operator/driver.
- Must be able to perform moderate lifting (not to exceed 40 lbs.); stand, sit, or walk for long periods of standing, sitting or walking; and endure extended periods of working in inclement weather conditions.
- Must be capable of completing training on operating with Night Vision Goggles (NVG) and then be able to perform operations which require the use of
Marton Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Marton Technologies will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Marton Technologies will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Marton Technologies is a drug-free workplace. Employees are prohibited from manufacturing, distributing, dispensing, possessing, using, or being under the influence of illegal drugs, inhalants, or controlled substances in the workplace. Any employee who violates this policy will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
Marton Technologies is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. All reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Committed to Hiring Veterans
Marton Technologies believes in our military veterans. By bringing your strengths and values to our workforce, we aim to be a part in your post-service success. Our military strives for excellence and we take pride in helping our veterans continue to have a positive impact throughout the world.
Who We Are
Want to learn what has keep Marton Technologies growing and how it's becoming a leader in its fields?Learn More About Us