Supply Technician, Alternate Property Hand Receipt Holder
Location: Fort Riley, KS, USA
Employment Class: SCA (Non-Exempt)
Pay Rate/Range: $21.67
Pay Type: Salary
This position is one of two property accountable employees for the Logistics Readiness Center (LRC) hand receipt located across Ft Riley, KS within 22 locations on the installation.
Duties & Responsibilities
Responsible for the accountability of all government furnished equipment on the contract, all hand receipts, component listings, calibration, military and commercial off the shelf (COTS) items. Conduct local purchases, turn-ins of approved equipment, and provide office supplies to the contractor. This position performs limited aspects of technical supply management work (e.g., inventory management, storage management, cataloging, and property utilization) related to depot, local, or other supply activities. Work usually is segregated by commodity area or function, and controlled in terms of difficulty, complexity, or responsibility. Assignments usually relate to stable or standardized segments of technical supply management operations; or to functions or subjects that are narrow in scope or limited in difficulty. The work generally involves individual case problems or supply actions. This work may require consideration of program requirements together with specific variations in or from standardized guidelines.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- G-Army certification a must.
- Strong working knowledge of G-Army and the Army property supply system.
- Knowledge of U.S. Army maintenance procedures and logistics information systems.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to perform various production control activities including gathering and filing records, reporting on use of materials, monitoring customer orders, posting production schedules, and calculating production rates.
- Ability to explain to customers the repairs required and accomplished.
- Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for extended periods throughout the day.
- Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
- Must be able to type using a standard keyboard to communicate through e-mail and various software applications.
- Must be able to lift/push/pull minimum of 30 pounds.
- Must be able to work in a shop where the environment is drafty, noisy, and dirty.
- May be exposed to extreme noise from operating equipment.
Marton Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Marton Technologies will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Marton Technologies will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Marton Technologies is a drug-free workplace. Employees are prohibited from manufacturing, distributing, dispensing, possessing, using, or being under the influence of illegal drugs, inhalants, or controlled substances in the workplace. Any employee who violates this policy will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
Marton Technologies is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. All reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Committed to Hiring Veterans
Marton Technologies believes in our military veterans. By bringing your strengths and values to our workforce, we aim to be a part in your post-service success. Our military strives for excellence and we take pride in helping our veterans continue to have a positive impact throughout the world.
Who We Are
Want to learn what has keep Marton Technologies growing and how it's becoming a leader in its fields?Learn More About Us