UME Training and Licensing Coordinator, Contingent Offer
Location: Fort Riley, KS, USA
Employment Class: SCA (Non-Exempt)
Pay Rate/Range: TBD
Pay Type: Hourly
This position reports directly to the UME Manager and is responsible for all aspects of government and contractor required training and vehicle licensing for the Unit Maintained Equipment (UME) program and 200+ personnel. The individual identifies, tracks, and records all training for personnel in the UME program reporting those results monthly to the corporate office. As well this individual is responsible for managing and licensing all UME personnel in accordance with the applicable regulations on equipment within the UME program.
Duties & Responsibilities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of U.S. Army equipment and regulations as they pertain to licensing.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong computer skills, i.e. ability to work with spreadsheets/ Excel.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for extended periods throughout the day
- Must be able to type using a standard keyboard to communicate through e-mail and various software applications
- Must be able to work in a shop where the environment is drafty, noisy, and dirty
- May be exposed to extreme noise from operating equipment
- Global Combat Support System (GCCS) -Army trained, a plus.
Marton Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Marton Technologies will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Marton Technologies will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Marton Technologies is a drug-free workplace. Employees are prohibited from manufacturing, distributing, dispensing, possessing, using, or being under the influence of illegal drugs, inhalants, or controlled substances in the workplace. Any employee who violates this policy will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
Marton Technologies is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. All reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Committed to Hiring Veterans
Marton Technologies believes in our military veterans. By bringing your strengths and values to our workforce, we aim to be a part in your post-service success. Our military strives for excellence and we take pride in helping our veterans continue to have a positive impact throughout the world.
Who We Are
Want to learn what has keep Marton Technologies growing and how it's becoming a leader in its fields?Learn More About Us