Ammunition Stock Control/Accounting Specialist (89A/B) Instructors
Location: Fort Lee, VA, USA
Employment Class: SCA (Non-Exempt)
Pay Rate/Range: $22.79
Pay Type: Hourly
The Ammunition Stock Control and Accounting Specialist Instructors will execute performance-oriented classroom and hands-on instruction to students at the resident and field training facility at Fort Lee, VA. The instructors will provide training on storage, warehousing, segregation operations, and safe handling procedures needed to effectively manage munitions operations; provide skills and knowledge of the procedures necessary to conduct inspection of munitions, small missiles, and use/maintain munitions gages, Standard Army Ammunition System - SAAS-MOD. Instructors are required to instruct tasks on equipment associated in their respective programs of instruction using Government provided course material, technical manuals and student workbooks. This MOS converts to 89B at SSG so all instructors for the 89A and 89B MOS courses are interchangeable and must meet the same requirements and be prepared to instruct at the 89A and/or 89B skill level 10 courses.
Duties & Responsibilities
- All instruction shall conform to the principles and concepts contained in the Government-approved program of instruction and shall assure performance to standards for all stated tasks.
- Instruction shall include classroom/laboratory conference instruction, discussion, demonstration, practical exercises, testing, and student critiques.
- Instructors shall provide classroom support which may include: preparing classroom or training area; reviewing lesson plans, subject matter material; inserting and removing faults impairments and problems; picking up and returning training aids/devices; maintaining equipment modifications implantation and updating training aids/devices.
- Provide instruction in accordance with TRADOC approved Programs of Instruction (POI) within appropriate skill set area to students.
- Assist in updating student folders and handouts as needed.
- Assist in revising lesson plans and presentations as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must possess a minimum of two years documented specific experience in teaching, development or reviewing course materials, training aids, and manuals for vocational or military training programs.
- All instructors must be graduates of either the Ammunition Stock Control and Accounting Specialist MOS or the Ammunition Specialist MOS and have completed Advance Leader Course or the former Basic NCO course.
- Instructors must possess at least 2 years as an Ammunition Stock Control and Accounting Specialist or Ammunition Specialist.
- Preferred to have completed the Common Faculty Development Instructor Course and the Installation Support and Contractor Course. Must have completed Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) and Intermediate Facilitation Skills Course (IFSC) or Small Group Leader Instructor Training Course.
- Instructors must be able to work with minimum guidance.
- Must be able to perform moderate lifting (up to 45lbs).
- Must be able to stand and sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to perform duties during inclement weather.
Marton Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Marton Technologies will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Marton Technologies will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Marton Technologies is a drug-free workplace. Employees are prohibited from manufacturing, distributing, dispensing, possessing, using, or being under the influence of illegal drugs, inhalants, or controlled substances in the workplace. Any employee who violates this policy will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
Marton Technologies is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. All reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Committed to Hiring Veterans
Marton Technologies believes in our military veterans. By bringing your strengths and values to our workforce, we aim to be a part in your post-service success. Our military strives for excellence and we take pride in helping our veterans continue to have a positive impact throughout the world.
Who We Are
Want to learn what has keep Marton Technologies growing and how it's becoming a leader in its fields?Learn More About Us