Explosive Ordnance Disposal (89D/E) Instructor for Phase 1 89D/E
Location: Fort Lee, VA, USA
Employment Class: SCA (Non-Exempt)
Pay Rate/Range: $22.79
Pay Type: Hourly
Serve as an instructor performing all academic efforts as they pertain to academic training/re-training and individual evaluation. Deliver formal instruction in both technically and tactically challenging environments to successfully train Initial Entry Soldiers assigned to complete MOS training. Provide performance-oriented training using the TRADOC approved Program of Instruction (POI) and in compliance with government policies and regulations. Duties include providing classroom training; hands-on performance oriented training and simulation/virtual training. Additionally, assisting in updating student and instructor records, and providing student counseling and administrative duties.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be able to obtain a SECRET Clearance.
- Two years as an EOD Team Leader and hold an EOD Senior Badge Holder.
- Graduate of NAVSCOLEOD Phase 2.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint to ensure ability to access all required training tools.
- Graduate of the Army Common Faculty Development Instructor Course (CFDIC) within the last 5 years or other service instructor course within the last 5 years. Certificate must be provided for training folders.
- Graduate of the Installation Staff and Contractors Training Course (ISCTC) within the last 3 years. Certificate must be provided for training folders.
- Superior written/verbal/listening communication skills.
- Able to work with minimum guidance, have excellent organization, planning, coordination and problem solving skills, be detailed oriented, and have outstanding time management and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to perform duties requiring moderate lifting of items up to 50 lbs.
- Must have average agility and dexterity, be able to stand, sit or walk for long periods of time and perform this work outside and during inclement weather.
Marton Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Marton Technologies will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Marton Technologies will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Marton Technologies is a drug-free workplace. Employees are prohibited from manufacturing, distributing, dispensing, possessing, using, or being under the influence of illegal drugs, inhalants, or controlled substances in the workplace. Any employee who violates this policy will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
Marton Technologies is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. All reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Committed to Hiring Veterans
Marton Technologies believes in our military veterans. By bringing your strengths and values to our workforce, we aim to be a part in your post-service success. Our military strives for excellence and we take pride in helping our veterans continue to have a positive impact throughout the world.
Who We Are
Want to learn what has keep Marton Technologies growing and how it's becoming a leader in its fields?Learn More About Us